TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When you are starting your free trial, or purchasing any of the Getshop Themes, we will provide you with the Getshop subdomain.
- In case you already have purchased a domain name, we will request you to supply domain registration company name and correct login details or we can provide you with the DNS registration details and you can point your domain yourself. Getshop doesn't take any responsibility if you fail to do so and if as a consequence your domain name doesn’t point to our servers.
- If we are purchasing the domain name on behalf of you, we will request you to supply your desired domain name. We will purchase it if it is available on the market. If the desired domain name is not available on the market, our customer support will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- After the purchase of domain name is complete it is your sole responsibility to make sure it is renewed every year. We are using 3rd party service to register your domain and we will supply you with all the login details of the domain registration company. We take no responsibility for the services and terms of the domain name registration company. If you wish to cancel the domain registration fees, you will need to do by contacting the aforementioned 3rd party directly.
- You shall not purchase or use any domains that violate Getshop's trademark.
- When you are purchasing any of the Getshop Themes, we will by default purchase a hosting package for you from our chosen 3rd party hosting provider.
- The hosting package will be valid for as long as your subscription is active. If you cancel your subscription with us, we will keep your data and hosting for 30 days after that, we will delete all the records and files from our servers associate with your shop. It is your sole responsibility to make sure these invoices are paid. If these invoices are not paid, we reserve the right to terminate your hosting package. This means your E-shop will no longer be online.
- This aforementioned hosting package is a basic hosting package that is suitable for websites with up to 10 000 monthly visitors. If your E-shop is very popular and has a lot of traffic, hosting price may go up, but we will contact you in advance to let you know.
- If you wish to cancel the hosting package, you will need to do so by contacting us.
- You shall not purchase search engine optimisation or other pay per click advertising (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Getshop trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Your E-shop will be live within 24 hours. We will start tracking the time from the moment the aforementioned domain setup is complete.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use Getshop services.
- You must provide a valid email address and phone number as this will be used as a primary contact method. Getshop doesn't take any responsibility if you fail to do so and if as a consequence Getshop can't complete the purchasing process and/or deliver important information to you.
- You are solely responsible for all content and activity of your shop (business you do, media/text you use and products you sell).
- You understand that your information may be transferred over various networks, especially when dealing with 3rd parties (for example during purchasing and activation your domain). Getshop will always use the most secure ways of doing so, however we cannot guarantee 100% security and will not be held responsible if data gets leaked.
- Getshop supplies copyright free images with your Theme, but it is your responsibility to replace them.
- You agree not to duplicate, copy or resell any of our services or Themes without our written agreement.
- We may update our E-shop Themes, but are not obliged to do so. If you wish to replace the Theme, you will need to start a new subscription.
- If you break any of our Terms & Conditions, Getshop will terminate your service immediately.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We can cancel your account any time if we think it violates our Terms & Conditions.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Getshop customer, Getshop employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Getshop employees and contractors may also be Getshop customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Getshop retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Getshop reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that Getshop shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Getshop or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms & Conditions (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Getshop partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any 3rd party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a 3rd party.
- Your use of the Getshop service is at your sole risk.
- Though we will do our best, we can't guarantee uninterrupted service at any time.
- Though we will try our best, we can't guarantee our service will meet all or any of your expectations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- We don't claim any intellectual property rights to the media/text/products you use in your E-shop and upload through our service.
- You understand that information that you publish in your store will be available in the internet worldwide and can be seen by anyone. Getshop can review the content at any time, but is not obliged to do so.
- By using Getshop services you agree and guarantee that you are the rightful owner of the data and materials you are using in your E-shop.
- We will not sell or disclose your information to any 3rd parties unless it is to ensure your service (like buying domain name or, but not limited to, giving access to developers to solve issues) or if required by law.
- We can use your E-store to promote our services and you grant us this permission.
PAYMENTS BETWEEN SHOP OWNERS AND THEIR CUSTOMERS
- We are not responsible for your payment gateways. All the legal bounding you make is made with the 3rd party service you choose (such as PayPal etc) and not Getshop.
- We are not responsible for your taxes or financial obligations or any operations within your E-shop.
- Your Getshop subscription is for one E-store only, you can't transfer your Theme to multiple domains, you would need to have additional subscription for each of your E-shops.
- You can modify Theme before the purchase (such as adjusting colours to fit your brand), any additional customization if required can be performed by our developers and is charged additionally.
- The copyrights of all Themes remain with Getshop.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- If you selected 14 days free trial, no money will be charged within this period and your account will terminate after the 14 days trial period if you decide not to proceed with the service. 14 days trial does not include domain name registration.
- Getshop doesn’t offer refunds to the subscriptions made, but you can cancel your re-accuring subscription for the next month or year anytime.
- If after the delivery of the service you want to cancel and delete all the associate information with your E-shop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this, no refunds will be issued.
- Upon termination of the services by either party for any reason, your E-store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Getshop, you will need to cancel your domain separately with the domain name registration company.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child Exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation and Threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual or groups of individuals.
-Hateful Content: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that condone or promote violence and hatred against people based on race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or any other stereotype.
- Illegal Activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual Property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
-Malicious and Deceptive Practices: You may not use the services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the services or other infrastructure of Getshop or others, including Getshopâ€™s 3rd party providers. You may not use the services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorised to provide such consent.
- Self-Harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.